Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well, life has been busy! I am working a lot and loving it. My son started his first year of preschool and last Thursday tripped and fell over another child and landed on the corner of the table and had to have 7 stitches. Boy was that horrible. The RN had to tie him to a board and wrap him with a blanket to try to keep him from moving while the Dr. put in his stitches. It was so scary to him and he kept saying "YOU ARE SO MEAN" and would spit at them every few min. We are taking him in today to have them removed. Can't wait for that.

4 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Oh, your poor boy. That is so sad. What a crazy first day. I hope he goes back o.k. for you!

The McClellan Family said...

That is funny that he would spit at the nurses! i'm so sorry he had to get 7 stiches though. that's a ton! Keep posting! I need updates!

The McClellan Family said...

Hey I need a new post! I need to know what your up to!!!

jess said...

Hey Heather...long time, no see. How are you doing? your boy is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. Keep in touch okay?
our blog
www.natelovesjessandsavannah.blogspot.com

Jess Thompson (Dumont)