Monday, May 25, 2009

I am so excited! A co-worker and I are entering this Go Green event this Friday. It is called the Trashion Show. It is a fashion show only the clothing items are made from recyclable items. Ours is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get some pictures to add. I hope we win. Our theme is Candy Land. Can you even imagine what that might entail!?!

May 30 2009 - 10:00am
May 30 2009 - 2:00pm
Etc/GMT-6

Green Days Event

  • Free organic food
  • A special farmer's market
  • Exhibitors with tips on saving some green by going green
  • First 250 guests receive a free reusable Fred Meyer shopping bag.



Trashion Show

Starts: 1:00p.m.

2 comments:

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Oh i am there it said free organic food. Sounds like a blast.

Kim said...

Hey Cousin! Yay! I found your blog! Super duper! How you doing lovely lady?